Sunday, December 3, 2006

Hello.

Hello, world. Because of my recent obsessions with specific blogs, etc, I have decided to start my own. Xanga is oh so passe, and my thoughts are too weird to keep bottled up. Thus, I am here. I am approaching the end of my first semester of college, and I am an acting major. Pretty sweet, eh? Yeah, so I'm THAT kind of person. Should make for an interesting blog. As I'm writing this, I am glancing at my framed picture of Jason Mraz (which I did not purchase, but rather received as a gift). As the frame says, he is certainly "My Dream Guy". Sigh. Isn't the internet amazing? Instead of actually sighing, I can write that I am sighing and save myself the effort. Awesome. I'd like to now write a list.

Things That Are Currently Grinding My Gears (In No Particular Order)
1. Britney Spears' recent downfall, following her divorce from K-Fed
2. My earrings did not get sent with my purse I ordered from Urban Outfitters
3. The amount of money I spent in one night
4. My lack of realistic career options for after college
5. The state of my dorm room
6. The fact that I can't afford a Chanel purse
7. My Macbook's negativity towards life (it keeps turning off randomly)
8. The lack of cute boys at this glorious university
9. My painful throat
10. The idea of my last final being on the last day of finals

That is all. Stay beautiful.

No comments: