Monday, February 23, 2009

STRESSED.

I feel very stressed about the upcoming weeks.

I am monumentally busy from now until Spring Break. This is going to be difficult to survive. This coming week is all run throughs for Miss Julie, followed by tech. Tomorrow I have four classes, one of which will involve test taking, Directing Scene auditions, then rehearsal, which will go on until God knows when. Main stage auditions are either next week or the one after that. Hopefully the one after that. I am just now attempting to memorize the monologue I have chosen. Shakespeare is a cruel mistress.

My monumental busy-ness (typing business when the intended pronunciation is busy-ness doesn't seem right) has made me relish my days off and weekends, especially these past two which were spent at home. When I'm at home I feel like it's an actual break from school, which means no busy-ness.

What I need is Spring Break. I really really really need Spring Break. Why do I let responsibilities, like memorizing monologues, wait until the last minute??

Spring Break cannot come soon enough.

1 comment:

Rebs said...

what are you doing for spring break??? im going to be in south carolina for a silly track meet :(

Are you and your friends going anywhere?

Good luck memorizing your monologue. don't wait until the last minute!!!!