Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SENIIIOOOORRRSSSS.

Here we go again. Senior year.

While being a senior in college is certainly different from being a senior in high school, I still can't help but take a trip down memory lane.

I feel that same restless feeling that I felt when I was in high school - Basically, "WHY THE FUCK AM I STILL HERE??"

One monumental difference is that the actual end of schooling might be in sight. After senior year of high school, the next step was, without question, college. While high school was over, school itself was not. After college, the future is uncertain. It's equal parts exciting and ridiculously intimidating. I'd like to say I'm going straight to grad school, but as I've come to learn in recent weeks, my ideal after college plans might be slightly too grandiose. Grad school + New York City apartment + pursuing an acting career = breaking the bank. So what's a girl to do?

My number one desire for post college life is living in New York. I hope more than anything that my other wishes and dreams will have a chance to come into fruition, but until then, looking forward to moving to the city of my dreams is enough for me.

Let's just hope senioritis doesn't get the best of me.

1 comment:

Rebs said...

you will get all that you want and more, once you commit. NYC is tough, but I know you can do it. You'll need to start getting table waiting experience NOW so you're ready for the tough New Yorkers :)