Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Before I Run Far Away, I Need To Take a Holiday.

Life is oh so stressful. Too many synapses firing at once. Too many thoughts.

I am reading a book that is soon to be one of my favorite books of all time. It is called "Eat, Pray, Love." It chronicles this woman's journey to discover pleasure, spirituality, and a way to balance the two. She travels to Italy for pleasure, India for spirituality, and Indonesia to find the balance. I am this close to moving to India and living on an Ashram for a week. Just for funzies.

On a more realistic note, I am looking into where I'm going for my semester abroad. Italy is currently at the top of my list. I cannot wait for that pizza the author oh so lovingly describes that can only be found in Naples. Mmmm. Pizza.

My brain hurts.

Chag Sameyah!!

1 comment:

Rebs said...

roma totally has awesome pizza too. naples has pizza specific to their region but it isnt better than roma. keep blogging sis, i like it :)