Sunday, September 2, 2007

The Best Years Of My Life - Oh My God, I Hope Not. Let's go.

I'm back at school for my Sophomore year. Summer was good...Long, but good. I travelled to Israel, Mexico, California, Michigan and New York. I was named Sarah Leah, and I had my bat mitzvah in Jerusalem. A lot of stuff happened, but I'm glad to have returned to Towson. I'm quite discombobulated for some reason unbeknownst to me...I only went to two days of classes this past week because I had to have my wisdom teeth removed. What fun that was. That could be the reason for my scatteredness...With the return of school comes the return of drama, which adds to my uneasiness. Maybe I just need a little crushy crush. A healthy one, this time. Maybe. Doubt it. I suck at life.

Things I need to get done:

1. Get an add/drop form for DVMT 110
2. Make sure I'm caught up
3. Heal
4. Get a power supply thingie for my printer
5. Figure out what's wrong with my damn laptop
6. Sort out my life

Oh dear.

No comments: