Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twenty-one Going On Thirty-five.

Sometimes I think I am a woman in her thirties trapped in a twenty-one year old's body. This is an interesting idea because I absolutely love being young. Every year when I celebrate my birthday, I feel monumentally older than the year before. This leads me to believe that I want to cherish my younger years. However, I really do feel like a thirty something. It's strange to me.

I am certainly immature in many situations, but I find that I feel a lot older than many of the people around me. Instead of going to frat parties, I'd rather stay at home with a glass of wine and a book or go out to a nice restaurant and order some drinks. What's wrong with me?? I'm an anomale!

I also secretly want to be in a serious relationship - one that's on its way to marriage. Oh my.

I'm too young to be thinking this way.

No comments: