Thursday, March 26, 2009

Extenuating Circumstances.

Here is the play-by-play of the last week of my horrid, horrid life:
Monday: Arrive in California and head to my mother's office. Then proceed to have a delicious dinner at my second favorite burger joint. While trying to go to sleep, I have an excruciating stomach ache. Off to the emergency room.
Tuesday: Am diagnosed with gall stones. Appointment with surgeon is set for next day.
Wednesday: Appointment with surgeon. Gall bladder removal is necessary sooner rather than later. Opening on Thursday. Must be fate.
Thursday: Go in for surgery. Ouch.
Friday - Monday: Lie on couch and attempt to walk periodically.
Tuesday: Lie on couch, then go get hair cut. Silver lining!
Wednesday: Checkup with surgeon. Everything looks good. I discover I cannot do anything physical for another three weeks or so. I have a movement class. Oh god.
Thursday: Fly home. Late at night, find out I missed exam.

I am screwed.

1 comment:

Rebs said...

oh sarah...can you make up the exam? silver lining comment is awes!