Friday, April 3, 2009

A New World Whispers In The Shadows - Time To Fly, Time To Fly.

I'm back to reading Eat Pray Love. I always start reading it because I remember how much I enjoyed the Italy part, then I get stuck while reading about her experience in India. Not that it's bad or boring, it's just slightly lackluster in comparison to Italy. Anyway, I FINALLY have reached Indonesia, where she is attempting to find balance in her life. Bali sounds like the most amazing place in the history of the world. Minus Italy, of course. This book is so appealing to me because of her successful abandonment of all that previously ailed her emotionally and mentally. If I could stop worrying and over-analyzing I would be much happier in life. Now I'm on one of those five minute kicks where I decide I'm going to start doing yoga and meditating. I would love to have a higher quality of life. Meaning healthy eating, exercising, and keeping my mind and heart healthy and happy. That would be fab. I think then I would be truly happy.

No comments: